Blaze Orange Marketing
P.O. Box 82
Gregory, South Dakota 57533
How I Can Help You...
Marketing and advertising can be one of the most frustrating aspects of any business. If done right, your marketing strategy will increase your bookings and decrease the amount of money you are spending to find those hunters. The Internet, which is by far the most cost-efficient and effective form of advertising, can put your hunting and guiding services in front of a much larger target market at a very fair price (again...if it is done right).
The first thing I will do is look at the "big picture." What are your goals, what is your current marketing plan, and what are you currently spending on marketing and advertising? Like any successful business, you need to make marketing a priority and you need to have a plan. Without a plan, you have no idea where you are going.
My goal is to treat every one of my clients' businesses like it was my own. I want you to book more hunts, keep more money in your pocket, and ultimately create a solid marketing strategy that will pay for itself many times over. I encourage you to read more about me and my business and please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. It costs absolutely nothing to have a chat with me and see if I can help you and your business.
Take Care & Keep Huntin',
Tanner Feyereisen, Owner ~ Blaze Orange Marketing
What I Do...
- Website Design - Does your website designer even hunt? I've hunted all my life and, maybe more importantly, I have guided hunters for many years. I know your target market very well.
- Search Engine Optimization - A cute little flashy website don't mean $#$# if no one can find it. Getting your website on the 1st & 2nd pages of Google & Yahoo can significantly increase bookings.
- Internet Marketing for Hunting Outfitters - I have multiple websites dedicated to helping hunters find you. Besides leads and direct traffic to your website from mine, listing with me will also improve your own site's search engine rankings. Understanding the search engines can get pretty complicated and they change constantly. My job is to understand them and stay up-to-date so that you can concentrate on other aspects of your business.
- Marketing Strategy Evaluation - Before I do anything, I will look over your current marketing plan and advertising expenditures to see how I can best help you. When we know where you are, we can get a better idea of where you need to go and how to get there. If I don't think my services will help, I will not feel comfortable taking your money.
- Advice - I'm sure you get a lot of "experts" coming to you with all sorts of ideas and websites that you "need" to be on. I will be here to give you no-bull advice on what forms of advertising work and what websites are worth your money. When you join my network, this advice is included at no charge.
I try very hard to keep your costs as low as possible. I have no set rate for my services because I prefer to look at your current situation first. After that analysis, I can tell you what you are doing right and what needs to be improved. The one thing that I can promise you is that I will not recommend any of my services if I don't feel they will help your current marketing situation. Hunting outfitters and lodges are vital to the hunting community. I chose to offer my knowledge and services to outfitters so that I can help them stay in business.